microdermabrasion diamond facial
· Exfoliates dead skin cells
· Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
· Stimulates collagen production
· Improves skin density and firmness
· Visibly reduces blemishes and pore size
· Brightens skin tone while minimizing areas of discoloration
· An advanced exfoliation tool; microdermabrasion uses a diamond-tipped wand and a vacuum to resurface and deeply cleanse. This stimulates the production of collagen which can leave the skin looking fuller and firmer. .
diamond facial treatment with mini-facial 50 min $130
diamond facial with complete facial 75 min $160
A Shellac Manicure provides a better way to maintain natural nails with a polish that is part polish and part gel. Shellac paints on like polish, and is cured in a UV light so there is zero dry time. The formulation looks good for up to 14 days. This treatment is not designed to add length and is not recommended for damaged nail beds or peeling nails. The colors are hypoallergenic, and “3-Free” — no formaldehyde, toluene or DBP. This service is highly recommended for clients with natural nails wanting to have stronger nails but do not want acrylics.
Shellac nails may be added to any nail service offered: $8
Remove your shellac set - allow additional 20 min and $10.