It has been eight months since the spa has emailed you. I thought it was time to reach out.
The spa re-opened in August, we tested the waters and figured out as a team on how best to be safe and live/work in this new setting.
A few of the many things we did:
· all staff took an OSHA Sanitation Class
· reduced store hours to allow us more time to clean and disinfectant
· increase time between services from 15min to 30min.
· reduced staff from 14 to 7, and eliminated any support staff to just one.
· arrange appointments so people come in only in their Covid circle groups.
· temperatures are taken as you enter the spa
· staff as well as all customers must wear a mask
· and many more details are being adhered to….and we are consistently monitoring any updates from our governor and CDC
We are at this time remaining open. Many of you are grateful we are here and we really appreciate that sentiment. I personally have been in this business for over 30 year and have never known this kind of gratitude for our work. We are not hearing so much about injuries or chronic pain, but we are hearing about sadness, anxiety and fear. It is disheartening but at the same time heartfelt to know we can help alleviate these feelings.
I know many of you are not going to visit us as this time, and we want you to know that we understand and support your decision.
spa manzanita will persevere through this time. We can do this with our diligence and focus. We also can accomplish this with the knowledge that you are staying safe.
Thank you for being the best part of us, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
In the meantime, please be healthy and stay positive- it’s the best choice we have!
With gratitude, Janice B Gaines-Ehlen and the entire spa family Barbara, Cheri, Elisha, Judy, Karen, Patricia and Sissy