9th ANNUAL NEW YEAR’S DAY
MANZANITA POLAR PLUNGE
1/1/2013 11:11 am
Just when you thought it was safe to go to the beach…
its that time of year again to shed your inhibitions, fears, common sense and some clothes, (it is a family event).
- When: New Years Day 2013
- Location: Neahkahnie Beach (one mile north of downtown Manzanita)
- Time: 11:00am is plunge time but be t here by 10:45
- Janice’s Polar Plunge Laws: Not many – #1Group photo prior to plunge so be there on time so we don’t have to freeze our tuckus off while you are yelling “wait for me!” #2. something covering your private parts I am sure they look great but…, #3. count down for the run into the water.and #4. full head dive (not really mandatory but a good idea if you ask me).
- Call or Email Janice Gaines or spa manzanita for any questions or comments or any other bright ideas!
- Reward: spa manzanita is going to reward anyone that participates with a 10%coupon off any service.
as Dr Seuss answers when asked why? “because these things are fun and fun is good!”
-all ages are welcome and encouraged-