Spring is a great time to give your feet some love.
Not only do foot spa treatments make your feet go “ahhh” but also some other benefits to think about are:
- Relaxation: A foot spa treatment can help you relax and unwind by reducing stress and tension in your feet and lower legs. This one goes without saying… bring on the “ahhhhhh”
- Improved circulation: And did you know… the massage and warm water can help stimulate blood flow and circulation, which can improve the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to the feet and lower legs. It’s awesome when something that brings such joy also has health benefits
- Pain relief: Foot spas can be particularly helpful for individuals who suffer from foot and leg pain, such as plantar fasciitis, arthritis, or neuropathy. Now, it is important to note that spa treatments should not be used as a substitute for medical advice or treatment.
- Detoxification: Soaking the feet in warm water can help to draw out toxins from the body, which can leave you feeling refreshed and revitalized. Let that negative stuff go and step out of the spa feeling revitalized.
- Improved sleep: Many people find that a foot spa treatment can help them to sleep better by promoting relaxation and reducing stress. Who wouldn’t say yes to more ZZZZZZZZZZs?
- Softened and smoothed skin: The exfoliation and moisturization provided by a foot spa treatment can help to soften and smooth rough, dry skin. Spring and Summer sandal season are upon us. Get those feet ready for the beach!
Foot Spa Services at Spa Manzanita
Neahkahnie Beach Walk
After a sun, rain or windswept walk on the beach indulge in our signature foot spa treatment. We use OSEA Malibu Salts of the Earth scrub that transforms into a gentle exfoliator to energize and invigorate your legs and feet. Then relax into a soothing stone massage that uses hand collected stones from the base of Neah-kah-nie Mountain. Finally, relax into an aromatherapy mineral soak with a cup of spa tea or mimosa. A sensory experience that leaves your feet feeling brand new! Served with our house tea or a mimosa or other beverage of choice.
This treatment can be enjoyed in our jacuzzi station by yourself or in our Zen Room with a friend!
aromatherapy foot soak
Relax with an aromatherapy foot soak and a mimosa or cup of soul nourishing tea (or other beverage of choice. This is a wonderful way to add some additional self-care to your spa day. Enjoyed in our Zen Room, before, between or after your other treatments. Our Zen Room is a quiet space that seats two and is a special space to relax and breathe.
Spa enhancements – added on to other spa treatments
Indulgence for feet and hands
A rich and luxurious reparative coconut oil balm infused with Jasmine, Açai and Passionfruit is massaged into the hands and feet, followed by a cocoon of warm towels to penetrate and repair rough, dry or callused skin. Softens skin with omega fatty acids, minerals, antioxidants and skin-soothing peptides.
lemon-peppermint foot scrub
Our lemongrass foot scrub can be added to any facial or massage. It is a warm, exfoliating service that will smooth and soften your tired feet.